Subject: Re: Toaster not responding
From: [email-masked] (John Crookshank)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 21:22:38 CST

>David Sallach writes:
>
>We have to adjust this screw more & more to keep the Toaster in synch  
>with the BB generator, almost every two weeks now.  Is this a heat  
>problem?  Would a fan help?  Or, is something slowly going out on the  
>Toaster?  Do others have the same problem?

No, this is not normal. Something is either overheating of drifting seriously
to cause this. Your two most likely culprits are the sync generator, or the
Toaster card going bad. Most likely, it's the sync gen. Next time it gives you
trouble, try feeding a camera signal directly into Toaster channel 1 instead of
the sync gen.

  /////////////////////////|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
 //     John Crookshank    |        MicroTech Solutions, Inc.          \\
 [[                        |    Chicagoland's Amiga & Toaster Dealer   ]]
 \\ [email-masked]     |   BBS:708-851-3929   Voice:708-851-3033   //
  \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|////////////////////////////////////////////